Effective Date - August 15, 2019
- Collected Information On Our Sites
- Usage Of The Information Collected
- Agreement Of Shared Information
- Protection Of Your Information
- Choosing To Opt-In Or Out Of Our Services
- Security Of Personal Information
- Other Sites
- Personal Information Retained
- Agreement of Consent To The Processing And Transfer Of Information
- Additional Information
- Contact Us
1. Collected Information On Our Sites
The following personal information may be collected when you create an account with Alpha Bullion or visit our site:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, phone number, and billing/shipping address.
- Verification Information: DOB, government/state-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, identification card, etc.), bank statement, business license, tax ID number, utility bills, etc.
- Personal Information: Criminal history, employment history, etc.
2. Usage Of The Information Collected
To conduct our business, Alpha Bullion will utilize the information and data collected for a multitude of purposes.
Alpha Bullion may share your data with third parties in order to best serve our customers and to protect their information.
- Data from users/customers may be analyzed and used to improve our site and to further develop our services.
- Personal information may be shared in order to manage risk for fraud prevention and to verify your identity.
- For the processing of any transactions and/or applications.
- To connect and communicate with you in regards to any changes and/or updates.
3. Agreement of Shared Information
Third parties that provide Alpha Bullion with services.
Alpha Bullion partners with third-party companies that assist us with performing functions that will best serve our potential and current customers. Your personal/usage information may be provided to third parties we work with. The third parties will utilize your information for the following:
- Analyzing your data to constantly improve, update, and repair Alpha Bullion’s services and products.
- Assisting us with efficiently operating our website and/or services.
- Providing customer service for prospective and current customers.
- Marketing and advertising (including sponsors and promotions).
Contractual agreement to have your information shared.
- When utilizing Alpha Bullion’s website, opportunities to sign up to receive marketing promotions/offers and/or additional information about other services may arise. Signing up for these opportunities means that you are consenting to your personal and/or usage information being shared with third parties that assist us with these services.
Shared information with businesses:
- Your personal information may be shared with Paxos (if you decide to redeem your PAXG token to physical gold), as we may have to match our records and coordinate.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates and/or entities for purposes related to our operations and business. As our business develops, selling Alpha Bullion or purchasing additional assets may occur. In the case that Alpha Bullion is partially or fully acquired by another entity, any information that we have collected may be transferred and/or disclosed to the entity. In addition, if reorganization or bankruptcy arises, all the information that we have collected may be sold/transferred to further third parties.
Information regarding legal disclosures:
The transfer and disclosure of your personal/usage information and device
identifiers with third
parties may be possible if there is a need to comply with legal obligations. We
this information in good faith:
- In this case, the law will require this information from us.
- Requested from government authorities and/or law enforcement that may be investigating the matter.
- In order to verify/enforce our User Agreement and any other additional policies.
- If an emergency requires us to provide information.
- The transfer and disclosure of your personal/usage information and device identifiers with third parties may be possible if there is a need to comply with legal obligations. We will only share this information in good faith:
4. Received Information From Third Parties
- Third parties may provide Alpha Bullion with your information. If you are a customer on another website and you agree to receive information regarding Alpha Bullion, that company or website may provide us with your personal information in order to provide you with the information you requested. If you participate in the usage of a third-party application (such as any social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), you are allowing us to receive your information as a follower or connection.
- In order to provide the best service to our customers, your information may be collected in order to enhance your experience with us. We may tailor our content for you and provide opportunities for you that might be of interest to you.
5. Choosing To Opt-In Or Out Of Our Services
Alpha Bullion provides you with the option to choose whether you would like to opt-in or opt-out of our services.
You have the ability to request us not to use or share your personal information.
If you do not wish to be provided with promotions, offers, newsletters, emails
and/or any additional types of communication from Alpha Bullion, please ask to
removed by the following methods:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe via the option on emails and newsletters.
- All requests to be removed or unsubscribed will be processed within 30 days of the request received.
What are cookies?
- You have the option to opt-out of Display Advertising and customize additional features provided by Google Analytics using this link: (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en).
- Receive more information in regards to how Google utilizes cookies for advertising and choose to opt-opt using these links (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads) and ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
In the case that you would like to verify if the information we have on file for
is correct or if you would like to update any of your personal information that
may have changed (that we have collected):
You may edit your profile online or contact us via email at
for assistance in making changes.
- Please note, any changes may require additional verification and we may request documents to verify this change prior to making any changes and/or processing any transactions.
For our records, some stored information may have the ability to
- Under no obligation are we required to store any personal information continuously.
- Please be aware that the complete removal of your information from our records may not always be possible due to backups and other reasons.
- You may edit your profile online or contact us via email at email@example.com for assistance in making changes.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to utilize our products and services. Alpha Bullion does not direct our site to anyone under the age of 18 years old. We will not intentionally collect or store any information or data from anyone under the age of 18. In the circumstance that information is collected for a user under the age of 18, we will not utilize their personal data without first receiving consent from the child’s parent or guardian. We will also make our best efforts to delete any information that might have been collected.
7. Security Of Personal Information
We utilize various security measures in order to best protect all of our customers’ personal information. Please keep in mind, even though we are trying our best, the electronic storage of information cannot be 100% guaranteed secure. Although we can ensure that we try our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the transmitted information from you electronically. It is at your own risk that you are providing your personal information to us.
8. Other Sites
Alpha Bullion’s website may have links to other sites that are not owned or operated by Alpha Bullion. These links may be from advertisements and/or sponsors.
- However, Alpha Bullion does not endorse, control, or recommend these sites as well as their services or products offered. We also are not responsible for their content, practices or privacy policies.
- Please assess any site that is not Alpha Bullion for the authenticity of the products and services produced.
9. Personal Information Retained
Alpha Bullion reserves the right to retain your personal information in order to comply with the law(s) applicable and for as long as it is imperative.
- We may retain information regarding your personal information even after you choose to deactivate your account as we are compliant with the law(s), legal manners, and/or government demands. This is in order to detect and prevent fraudulent activity in the future, as well as to collect fees owned, provide assistance for investigations, and/or to resolve any disputes that may arise.
10. Agreement of Consent To The Processing And Transfer Of Information
The operation of Alpha Bullion is based in the United States of America. Since we conduct business internationally/globally, we will have to process and utilize your information from our location in the United States of America.
Utilizing our site and providing us with your personal information means that you agree
Alpha Bullion has the right to collect, transfer, process, and maintain your data in the
United States of America.
Even if you as a customer are not located domestically in the United States of America, because Alpha Bullion is based here, the privacy laws and user agreements that we provide still apply to our international customers. This applies even though the laws and regulations may be different from ours in the country where you reside.
12. Additional Information
Alpha Bullion recommends that you keep a note of your password for your account with us in safe storage. We advise that you do not share your password or any of your personal information that you upload to your account with us to anyone else.
- In order to keep your information protected, please remember to log out of your account and close your browser once you have finished visiting our site. This will help keep your account and your personal information safe from anyone with whom you may share a computer.
13. Contact Us